Jabra Evolve 30 II USB-C UC Stereo
Jabra Evolve 30 II Stereo Professional headset with flexible connectivity and great sound for calls and music, Flexible connectivity, manage calls easily, Plug-and-play Connectivity-Jabra products work out of the box* and allow you to combine perfect sound quality with great comfort. Connect easily to your PC via the USB-based control unit or to your smartphone and tablet via the 3.5mm jack.
Easy call management-In-line call controller with large buttons and LED indicators, making handling of calls and music easy. Pick up or end calls, control volume, or simply mute the line
- Noise-cancelling Microphone-State-of-the-art, noise-cancelling microphone eliminate
- Plug and Play Setup-Works out of the box with all leading systems. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in.
- Stay connected, using either USB or Jack-Connect to your PC via US
- Jabra products work out of the box* and allow you to combine perfect sound quality with great comfort.
- Packaging dimensions L 23 x W 18 x H 3.5 cm
- Weight mono / duo Mono headset 171.1 g, Stereo headset 142.5 g
- What is in the box Jabra Evolve 30 headset, pouch, warning leaflet, warranty leaflet, quick start guide, foam inlay (only available for duo), layer card, poly bag
- Battery included N/A
- AC power supply USB power supply by PC
- Certifications Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, KCC, RCM, ULIndustrial Certifications: Skype for Business, Lync, Avaya, Cisco
- Warranty 2 years
- Bluetooth device No DECT device No NFC No
- Headset bandwidth Wideband
- Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.) USB, 3.5mm jack*
- Speaker size D28x3.9mm
- Speaker sensitivity 93.6dB SPL @ 1kHz
- Speaker impedance 32+/-4.8, @ 1.0kHz
- Speaker max input power Rated Input 5mW @ 0.4V, max input 10mW @ 0.56V
- Speaker frequency range 150Hz~7kHz, @ Output S.P.L -10dB
- Microphone type Electret condenser (ECM)
- Microphone sensitivity F=1kHz, pin=1Pa, 0dB=1V/Pa, Min=-48dB, Max=-44dB
- Microphone frequency range 100Hz ~ 10kHz @ 6dB
- Speaker bandwidth music mode Wideband
- Cord length Control cable: 95cm, HS cable: 120cm
- Operating temperature -10C to + 50C
- Storage temperature -30C to + 80C Storage temperature range: (-20C to +35C 6 months), (+35C to +45C 3 months), (+45C to +45C 1 month), (+60C to +70C 1 hour with no degradation), (+70C to +85C max. 1 hour < 20% degradation)
- Power consumption speaker Rated Input 5mW @ 0.4V, max input 10mW @ 0.56V
- Features** HD voice, PeakStopTM technology, UC Plug-and-play, noise canceling microphone, HiFi sound, easy call management, Jabra software applications, crystal clear sound, around the ear wearing style, passive noise cancellation, connects to multiple devices (smartphone or tablet) with a 3.5mm jack. The control unit is made with secure fit so it will stay on the table and not turn over. The control units large buttons and LED indicators provide quick access.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.